This page contains information on participating insurance carriers, financial policies, understanding your billing and transparency in healthcare pricing. Please scroll down to locate all information.
The Harmony Surgery Center participates with the following insurance carriers. Please check with your Insurance Carrier prior to your procedure with HSC to ensure coverage and network status.
Be advised that the following list can continually change. For the most current information please contact one of our insurance coordinators at (970) 297-6449, (970) 297-6435 or (970) 297-6454.
|Aetna Healthcare||www.aetna.com||(970) 297-6454|
|Altius/Coventry/First Health||www.firsthealth.com||(970) 297-6435|
|Anthem BC/BS||www.anthem.com||(970) 297-6435|
|ChampVA/Dept of VA||www.va.gov||(970) 297-6449|
|Cigna/Great West||www.cigna.com||(970) 297-6454|
|Colorado Access/CHP+||www.coaccess.com||(970) 297-6435|
|Medicaid (Colorado Only)||www.chcpf.state.co.us||(970) 297-6449|
|Medicare/ R.R.||www.cms.hhs.gov||(970) 297-6449|
|Medicare Advantage Plans||NA||(970) 297-6449|
|Multiplan/BCE Emergis||www.multiplan.com||(970) 297-6435|
|Rocky Mtn Health Plans||www.rmhp.org||(970) 297-6454|
|Summit America||www.summitamerica-ins.com||(970) 297-6454|
|Work Comp||NA||(970) 297-6435|
Thank You for choosing Harmony Surgery Center, LLC. We are committed to your treatment being successful. Please take a few minutes to review the following financial information.
We hope that you understand that our financial policies are established to assure the financial resources needed to maintain this surgery center for all our patients. We will work with you to ensure that your medical care does not become a financial burden.
We may contact you prior to your procedure to discuss prepayment of your co-payment, co-insurance or deductible. It is your responsibility to know and understand what your insurance will cover.
General Insurance Information:
- Your insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. Therefore, all charges are ultimately your responsibility, regardless of your insurance status. You are responsible for getting proper referral and pre-authorization information prior to your surgery.
Insurance we participate with:
- We will bill your insurance claim for you; however, all coinsurance is your responsibility. We will estimate the balances to the best of our ability.
Insurance we do not participate with:
- We will bill your insurance claim for you, as a courtesy. In the event that your insurance does not reimburse us within 45 days, we will simply drop the balance to patient responsibility.
Cosmetic / Gastric Surgery:
- We require that all Cosmetic Surgery and Gastric Surgery be paid in full prior to your service.
- Please call (970) 297-6429 with any questions you may have.
Usual & Customary Rates:
- Our Facility is committed to providing the best care possible for our patients. You are responsible for payment regardless of the insurance company’s arbitrary determination of usual and customary rates.
Work Comp and Accident or Liability:
- If your care is covered by a motor vehicle accident or a worker’s comp insurance, we will bill your claim for you, to the health insurer. If the claim is disputed, you will be responsible for all charges.
Our Financial Policy requires all balances to be paid in full no later than 120 days (4 months) after the initial date of service. Accounts 30 days past due are subject to collection proceedings. You will be responsible for all collection costs including but not limited to collection agency fees, attorney fees, and court costs except when prior arrangements have been made with our business office staff.
We will make every effort to submit your claim and process your charges and payments efficiently. In the event that an error does occur, please contact one of our business office staff at (970) 297-6429 as soon as possible.
Understanding Your Billing
As you prepare for your surgery, we want to make sure you understand how you will be billed for the services you receive. At a minimum, you will receive three separate bills. The success of your surgery depends on a team effort by many dedicated professionals, including those in our facility. Because government and insurance rules do not permit us to bill or collect money for each professional entity listed below, each one must send a separate bill and collect payment from you separately. Listed below is an explanation of the bills you may receive.
- Surgery Center’s Bill: You will get a bill from us for what is known as the facility fee. This fee is for the staff, supplies, equipment and medications we provide for your safe and successful experience here.
- Surgeon’s Bill: Since the physician performing your surgery is not an employee of the Center, you will be billed separately for these services. The physician’s bill will be sent from the physician’s office. You must address all questions, and send all payments, to that office.
- Anesthesia Bill: The anesthesia you receive during your surgery will be provided by a certified registered nurse anesthetist and/or anesthesiologist. The anesthesia provider will give you either local or general anesthesia and will monitor you throughout the surgery. You will get a separate bill for these services. You must address all questions regarding these services and send all payments to that group or physician.
Depending on several factors related to your particular surgery, you may receive services for which you will get additional bills. These additional bills may include:
- Laboratory/Pathology Bill – which may include, for example, fees for blood and urine tests or tissue sampling.
- Radiology Bill – which may include, for example, charges for X-rays, angiograms, MRIs, or ultrasounds.
- Cardiology Bill – which may include, for example, charges for an electrocardiogram.
- Durable Medical Equipment Bill – which may include, for example, the cost of crutches or leg compression pumps.
You will receive a separate bill from the provider for each of the applicable services. You must address all questions and send all payments separately to each individual provider.
We realize that these multiple bills can be confusing. Our staff will do their very best to help you with questions and guide you to the proper sources of information. If you have any questions about this information, please contact us at (970) 297-6449, (970) 297-6435 or (970) 297-6454.
Transparency in Healthcare Prices – In compliance with Senate Bill 17-065
Disclosure – The health care price for any given health care service is an estimate and the actual charges for the service are dependent on the circumstances at the time the service is rendered. If you are covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided at this facility. If you are not covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to contact Harmony Surgery Center at 970-297-6435 to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from this facility since posted health care prices may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility.